Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday's lunch

Today for lunch when I went home, this spring weather was just amazing! I told Matt that we had to eat lunch outside and enjoy the temps since it won't last for long. We like to watch Mac sunbathe and stare into the sun. I wonder what he thinks about.
A happy boy!
 After I finished lunch, I pulled out the wonderful Hammock hubby gave me for my bday a few years ago. It was chillin' in the old storage bench during the winter cooler months. 

 Here was my companion. He didn't quite know what to think of it.




 Oh, and check out my new glasses I got for $3 @ TJ Maxx yesterday. They were from American Eagle. I love great deals!
I can't wait for the weekend, so I can spend the whole day like this! All I need is for hubby to come out and feed me grapes and fan me w/ a palm leaf. 

However I have a feeling I will be helping Matt fix my car. Or just watch him, I get nervous when people work on cars by their selves. Sunday we might got and see 21 Jump Street or the Hunger Games. What are your plans for the weekend? Going to see any movies? 

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!