Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Month of Love special

Since February is the month of love and since I love babies, (I mean who doesn't?), I will be having a special for all newborn sessions. This is something I am trying to specialize in, I've really missed all the babies I used to photograph back in my PI days. So for all you lucky new parents or soon to be parents out there, this is your lucky day. You don't even have to be a mommy-to-be to purchase this. If you know someone who is expecting this year, this would be great as a gift for any occasion.

       I am offering 20% off the session fee and 50 free mommy cards.

Details: You must purchase this session (I offer gift certificates) in February, but it is good for all of 2010. You do not have to take the pictures this month (February). The child can be ages newborn up to 3mos at the time of the session.The Mommy cards are tailored to the new mom or dad. It will have the child's picture and the parents information, unless otherwise stated by the client.

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!