Sunday, January 31, 2010

babies and friends

This weekend I lined up two sessions. One a newborn and the other a couple. I have a few newborn sessions lined up in the next few months and I really would like to start doing a lot more of these, so I wanted to try a few things. I borrowed my boss' daughter (which they were happy to oblige) and played with (natural) lighting and a few props I had around. The pictures went great and nobody got hurt (whew). I took a lot of great shots and everyone went home happy. Today I photographed my friend Heather and her boyfriend Alex. They posed for me today while I worked through a few things also. We went all over College Station, and also to Calvert, TX. Calvert is a great little Texas town that has a main street. It is kinda run down but perfect for pictures. I definitely want to go back and take some updated pictures of Matt and I. Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!













No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!