Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's a snow day!

Yesterday it snowed just a little bit here in East Texas. Being from the south I still love it when it snows since I don't get to see it very often. It only snowed enough to barely cover the ground and in fact was almost all gone by 8am this morning. I will just have to cherish the memories of yesterday. Here are a few pictures that I captured of limbs on a tree right outside my door at work. I hope you enjoy the close details of the snow/ice on them.

 

  

  

  
I love naked trees.

  
 Here is how it looked driving into work when the snow was really coming down.
 
 Here is how it looked when I was leaving for the day just a few hours later. I think the Longhorns had no problem with eating in the cold.

1 comment:

Heather H. said...

We are in East Texas?!

Comments are much appreciated!