Thursday, January 26, 2012

Attention lover

This will be just a quick one picture post of my little sweet fur baby child, who acts like no one ever loves him. As I was sitting on the couch trying to type up the never ending post of our Vegas Vacation, poor little puppy decides that he is not getting enough attention and must become a part of whatever I was doing. He is so pitiful looking in this picture.



This is the same reason why when I get home and try to workout with Zumba, or anything really, I can't finish.  I have to remind myself that he is home all day by himself and just needs the love of his momma when I get home. I actually enjoy every second of it though. When he was a little puppy, he was non stop energy and would never snuggle, so I try and take every ounce that I can.

**Oh and yes, that is a sticker on my loving husbands laptop. He refuses to take the sticker off and it doesn't just go for his computer. Anything that has a sticker on it, he leaves it, like the camera. I am trying to break him of that habit, because it crawls under my skin. Maybe he is trying to break me of removing stickers. haha.

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!