Monday, August 1, 2011

ETSY seller spotlight

Recently I have been totally obsessed with Pinterest and although I could go on and on about all the things I "repin" and "pin" on there, I thought I would just talk about one today. I am totally loving the items from seller Sugarbsupplies. I am specifically loving this clear tape that is decorated like lace and the masking tape that has cameras on it.

 Victorian Lace

 Japanese masking tape w/ camera



I think these would be great on any gift wrappings, making it fancy! I am planning on getting some brown craft paper and using that to wrap gifts this holiday season and then using the fancy lace tape to seal it. I am sure that most people are scrap bookers and that these were meant for them, but I am completely loving this. Let me know what you think. What other uses could you make of these?

Here is one more that is just super precious. Who doesn't love rain gear stuff?
Be sure to go an check out her ETSY shop and let me know what else you love there!

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh my gosh! That lace one is so cool! Off to go check it out...thanks for sharing! :)

Comments are much appreciated!