Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memorial Day Cutie

Hi All,
  It's me Dara, remember, the one that neglects her blog all the time, yep thats me. I am pretty sure no one bothers to check this thing anymore, so this post will probably wither away somewhere in blog land. It's a shame because this post is about a super cutie.

   Over Memorial day weekend we met up with my girlfriends from college and their families in Dallas. It was soo awesome to have three days of family time with them. We usually only see each other around homecoming at Louisiana Tech. This year we decided that it wasn't often enough and that we all needed a vacation. We went shopping, went to a Rangers game, walked around the zoo and oohed and ahhed through the aquarium. But more on that later. This post is about my friends Lori's lil boy, Dawson. Lori asked if I would take his 6mos pictures, and my reply was "of course"! He is one of the happiest babies I have ever known. We took his pictures Monday morning right before we all left to go home, so we just took a few at the hotel we were staying at. Take a look at this cuteness below:







Doesn't he just make you smile. I am so honored that I was able to take his pictures. Thanks again Lori, I am soo glad that you love them. 

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!