Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Houston Rodeo weekend - continued

Here is the second half of the Rodeo weekend. The first half is here.

After we left the rodeo that night, we decided to eat in the city since there would lots of traffic from everyone leaving. We headed over to Goode Co. for some good BBQ. Goode Co acutally has a couple of different restaurants; BBQ, Seafood and a Taqueria. We lost my sister and her family that night and they ended up at a different one, the Taqueria, I believe. We stayed at the BBQ joint and had a great time.





 My sis in law, Mariamgely and I
Matt & Cam

It was a cute little place that had tons of character. I love when my brother takes us to new places in the city. I get so excited and feel more cultured. haha. 

On Sunday we barbecued and celebrated my Bro's bday. We couldn't start the day without going to the park down the street from his house first though. The girls LOVE going there and it wouldn't be a trip to "Texas" if they didn't go to the park.

Even Mac gets to go. He loves going to the park and dog watch.He usually gets to meet lots of new people and dogs.  


The girls swinging away!

Back at the Hacienda! The girls took to the hammock like bee on honey.




Here's T, getting her food ready.

 Mac had a lil fun in the sun with his bottle. 

Birthday cake for the birthday boy!
 

 Presents!

Shortly after the family left to head back to Louisiana since they had quite a drive ahead of them. Luckily we stayed for a little while and chatted before we had to leave. It is always great to get the whole family together. It can sometimes get crazy with all of us, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 



No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!