Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Who me?

Sorry I haven't posted in forever. I am a true slacker when it comes to posting. Life has just been a whirlwind and I cant believe May is almost over. There are so many things I am trying to catch up on from April still. So I thought I would just post some recent pics of Mac to hold you over till I get my act together again.

The other morning when Matt and I were getting ready, I couldn't find Mac and was looking all over for him. I called his name and out he popped from my closet. Not sure what he was looking for in there. There are no dirty clothes on the floor, just stinky shoes. I guess he just wanted to take inventory? Here was his cute lil face when I called for him. Melts my heart.



Sorry they are bad quality, they were taken with my phone. I knew he wouldn't stay there very long, so I had to get them fast. 

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!