Thursday, May 20, 2010

My new favorite spot

This is my new favorite place to shoot pictures. Last night I grabbed my coworker (although wed, was her last day) and headed out to shoot some pictures I had been thinking of for a long time. We headed down the road to a little town outside of College Station, that looks almost abandoned. For a photographer, that is great because that means the walls and buildings are very aged and are starting to wear down. That equals great backgrounds and texture. Check out the pictures I took of my beautiful coworker/my new model, Chelsea. Isn't she gorgeous?

I have been trying to do this laundromat shoot for a year now. 


        
I bought this suitcase sunday at a flea market for $5. Doesn't it complete the look. 






1 comment:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Love them! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Comments are much appreciated!