Thursday, May 20, 2010

long time, no see!

Hi Friends, Family and faithful readers. I haven't posted in a long time and I apologize. So much has been going on in the last month. I have been extremely busy with photo work, my day time job and a fun trip. Some of you might know that I am a member of our local photographers guild and that I received a scholarship from them to attend the TPPA's Texas School of Photography. It was a week long conference in Dallas. It was amazing. I met so many wonderful people that I hope to keep in contact with. I learned so much that it was hard to organize all my thoughts, and stuff from the trip. I have some great ideas for maternity and newborn sessions that I learned. I also got some great props. All week we had class with one teacher. My teacher was Jenn Turner. She is awesome, some call her the Baby Whisper because of the great things she can do. AND, she showed us some of her tricks. Some of them I already knew from my learning days at P.I., however I was glad to see that those were tried and true tricks. Before I went to Dallas I was able to go home one weekend to see my best friend from High School's baby boy. I also got to take my nephew's SR. prom pictures. Now did you think that I would take regular pictures of them like most parents do? of course not! These are some of them below. I will post more from what I did @ Texas School and from my latest sessions soon! I promise to update more. Please give me a call if you would like to schedule a session. My summer is filling up fast and I would LOVE to take your pictures for you. ALSO, be sure to spread the word about my work! If you know anyone that would like my work you can also buy them a gift certificate.

.

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!