Monday, April 13, 2009

Elizabeth

This Saturday I took pictures of Elizabeth a senior at Chapelle high school back in Louisiana. I've known her for years. Last time I saw her though, she was a little girl. Mrs. Julie, her mom was a youth leader at my church when I was in high school. They are wonderful people and I am so glad I got the chance to see them and take her senior pictures. Elizabeth is a beautiful blonde so of course it made my job pretty easy. She is also the school mascot, a chipmunk, so we went to storyland at city park in New Orleans to take a few fun ones. We had to dodge all the kids who thought we were part of the entertainment for the birthday parties there. Check out some of her pictures below.








1 comment:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

I love these shots with the art! Can't wait for the 25th!

Comments are much appreciated!