Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year Resolutions

I know many people believe that Resolutions are silly and ridiculous, they are, but it does help to keep you on track. These resolutions that I made this year are things that I was working on before and will continue hopefully forever and in hopes that they will just come easier to me.

1. keep up blog and website. I am already slacking in this category, but hopefully today I can catch up and start from here. I know I get sad when I check a blog (that I read religiously) and it hasn't been updated, so I will try to do my best.

2. Learn how to sew. My wonderful hubby got me a sewing machine for Christmas, so I want to learn how to sew many things. I plan on making more gifts this year for everyone. I am working on a project right now for the bathroom window. (actually I just have the fabric) I'll let everyone know when I am done with it.

3. READ more, Less TV. I watch an ungodly amount of t.v. between HGTV and my fav. tv shows I am sitting in front of the t.v for hrs a day. I could definately be using that time for good. (like pics) So I havent really been reading since high school and there are Lots of books that I want to read. I have already finished a book by Nicholas Sparks, and am now reading a book by Mike Huckabee! I am doing pretty good with this one, until Hero's, Chuck, and Pushing Daisies comes back on.

4. Workout and change diet. This is besides wanting to look good, but also for health reasons. I have a membership to Gold's Gym, and I am doing "Yoga Booty Ballet", which is a blast. I have also been cooking more foods that we don't usually have. Besides the normal, hot dogs, hamburger helper and frozen pizza. pics to come of recent cooking activites.

5. Photo workshops and etc. I really want to work on my skills this year and better myself, which in turn, gives you more enjoyment. I really want to go to a workshop this year so I know how to run my business and learn more photo tricks. This year I will be starting to use New books, so prices will go up on weddings. If anyone hears of any good workshops let me know.

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!