Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Pourciau Family

A few weeks ago I got the chance to photograph some family friends of ours from back home. I got to take their pictures the first time they were expecting and they asked me again to get some pictures of their family before lil' Cille joins them in just a few days. Scarlett and Damon are such a fun couple to hang around, and I have to mention Scarletts hilarious sense of humor. She usually has us laughing so hard, that we start to cry. (just ask her about their trip to Europe) Be sure to check out their newly updated family blog here. I hope you enjoy the few images below.







1 comment:

Scarlett Pourciau said...

We are soooo pleased and amazed at how great the pictures came out. You are the queen of making a fussy two year old with a bad attitude look like a sweet little angel. Thanks again!

Comments are much appreciated!