Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall spectaular

Since it is such beautiful weather outside, I am running two fall spectaculars.


1. a Mini Session: $75
30 minutes
includes:
10 high resolution images on a cd (freedom of printing)

2. a Regular portrait session:$150
1-2 hrs
includes:
high resolution cd of images (freedom of printing)
5x7 book of images
bonus: 1- 10x10 image on canvas

If you are interested in getting a portrait session with me, please contact me to schedule. I will be in the New Orleans area on the weekend of October 24. If you are in Texas, I am available Halloween weekend and the 21st of November.  


This would be a great time to get those long awaited family portraits done or take Christmas pictures. I also photograph newborns and children. 

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!