Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another new family member, Tapas!

A few weeks/months ago I posted how my brother and his wife got a new puppy, Gaston. Well, just a few weeks ago, they adopted another lil puppy, Tapas. She is Gaston's half sister, and they were able to get her from the same breeder. Since she was from the same breeder, they got to pass through town and stop by to let us meet her. Here is Matt holding her. She was only 6 weeks old at the time. I can't wait to get more pics of her and her older brother, Gaston. 



Tapas' name means spicy appetizer and I think her name is very fitting. From what we have seen and what my brother tells me she is very feisty and already picks fights with her older and much bigger brother. We will soon be spending a lot more time with them, but I'll have to let you in on that later : ) 

Again, sorry for the bad photos, camera phone!

No comments:

Comments are much appreciated!